Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Crimson Lawn

Crimson Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Paola,
    The last time I did I called them to do that, I would half to drive to Ok to pick it up. Can you please tell what has changed with that and is there a close place to pick that up.

2. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

there is a plant here in paola.

3. Crimson Lawn

Crimson Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Got on there website yesterday and saw they had a plant there now. Maybe I will check there bulk pricing on Monday. Thanks.

4. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

Is there anyone who has some free time this week to do some irrigation trouble shooting later on this week? My tech is busy through this week and i just need someone i could have work under me for jobs like these. Please contact me asap if your interested.

5. teamgreendude

Whoops I should of been more specific, is there any irrigation subs out there that would have some free time to do some troubleshooting work in Prairie Village? like i stated above my tech is busy this week with A LOT of repair work due to poor install techniques by another dude who has no dam idea of what he is doing.

6. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone here go to Gardner? I have a friend who is looking for mowing and treatments. I have no desire to drive all the way out there.

7. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Would you guys recommend putting down sod this weekend with the chance of 3+ inches of rain Monday-Thursday next week? Is that too much water? I've never done a sod job before.

8. zachj265

zachj265 LawnSite Member

I've never had sod fail from over watering. In fact the grass pad's website recommends the sod be "sloppy wet" after installation.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Okay thanks. Sounds like its a great time to get it down then.,
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. teamgreendude

Off hand does anyone in the Kansas City area know if Bishop Miege school is done by in house our bid out every couple of years?