Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

In house and Ryan takes care of the baseball geild for free
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. wright5223

wright5223 LawnSite Senior Member

Field
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

with this weather coming up its the PERFECT time to get sod down. last weekend when i talked to grass pad it was still too wet to cut but they anticipated having it in stock this week sometime. you can't overwater sod, especially for the first couple weeks it's down. i find it hard to even water it enough. i'm bidding a sod job tomorrow afternoon and wish i could do it this weekend but thats not gonna happen.

sod is the easiest thing in the world to install bud, just stagger your edges and stake any of it on steep slopes. I find it best to get some bright electrical tape and put a ''flap'' on the stakes so you can go back and pull them out after the roots take hold. fertilize and water water water after laying down.

4. KCLandscape

KCLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

What's up? Been a while since I've been on here. I've had some health issues pop up over the past year and I've decided to get away from mowing and concentrate on 'scaping. That being said, I've got some stuff to sell. I forgot, is it ok to post that stuff here or on the Equip for Sale page? Thanks in advance.

5. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

Also looking for someone in Paola who does aeration and treatments.

6. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

What do you have for sale?

7. Green Gass Company

Green Gass Company LawnSite Member

I have a 52" GD Surfer and am trying to play around with it so I can get the best cut possible. Is anyone familiar with them and how they cut? What I am looking for is the ability to lay nice stripes as well adjusting the height properly. Also, am I right in thinking the front of the deck is raised in half in increments with the spacers?

8. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Anybody in Blue Springs want to go fix a broken irrigation head tomorrow? Message me if you want it, I don't have the time. She's a realtor, maybe it'll lead to future business.

9. Green Gass Company

Green Gass Company LawnSite Member

How are you guys collecting leaves with a stander or walk behind mower? What is you height adjustment and techniques?

10. MXHalofan

MXHalofan LawnSite Member

Need someone to sub out broadcast lawn sprays in Lee's Summit. Probably a few a week. Msg me on here or call my cell 816-679-3296 Ryan Thanks