Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. kawakx125

kawakx125 LawnSite Bronze Member

sent you a message

2. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone in Overland Park know how much for delivery on 10 yards of Red Mulch? I'm working on a estimate but everyone is currently closed.

3. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

Call Planet Marrs Recycling @ 888-0539 and talk to Donna. They have a minimum 6 yard delivery. I used to get my mulch from Suburban or other places but I have found them to be the cheapest around. I believe their mocha and red is about $29.00 per cubic yard. Its great mulch that keeps it color for almost 2 years.

4. teamgreendude

teamgreendude LawnSite Senior Member

off topic question but does anyone know where or who might sell customized lawn notes? Like those notes you'd leave for a customer after you treated or seeded their lawn?

5. zachj265

zachj265 LawnSite Member

Good question! I asked once before with no luck. Those statements are a pita when done manually.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. teamgreendude

I'm honestly just wondering if it's a just a customized invoice? I'll find out though.

7. zachj265

zachj265 LawnSite Member

I use an app called "invoicetogo" on iPhone to manually type in all required info and then email the customers as an invoice. For those without email I have to manually write out the info on a carbon copy invoice pad I purchased at Office Depot. I've searched online for customized carbon copy forms but it appears they are obsolete or I'm not searching the correct terms. You would think there would be an app this! I spend more time writing the state required information than I do applying product. Here is the link for required info for Kansas
    www.ksda.gov/pesticides_fertilizer/?cid...For the Kansas law associated with this area of our program, go to the Kansas ... sell or perform any service for the control of a pest or apply a pesticide on the .... Statements of service must be given to customers.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. FLC2000

Are you talking about an invoice or a sign in the yard?

9. teamgreendude

It's an info sheet with your logo and other stuff, it goes along with the invoice kinda what Ryan leaves at your door after they do an application.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. FLC2000

Statement of service.

The guy who does some of my applications just made one up on his own on some microsoft program. Cant remember which one it is but Ill ask him. Might of been Adobe Pagemaker.