1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. ffemtmcd

ffemtmcd LawnSite Senior Member

Got my last leaf clean up done!! Guess I'm done til spring. Except for pounding the pavement for jobs next season.

2. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

I'm already tired of the cold and the dusting of snow we got. must be old age kicking in, I don't care if I puh snow at all this year.

3. allaroundguys

allaroundguys LawnSite Member
    from kcmo

We are the all around guys. we are going into year 2. Always have room for more work if you have to much. Ready for March already.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. bandbmowing

bandbmowing LawnSite Member

I am looking for a new tax accountant this year. Do you all have any good recommendations?

5. Crimson Lawn

Crimson Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

McCanns bookeeping in Liberty.
    Great Work!!

6. allaroundguys

allaroundguys LawnSite Member
    from kcmo

I've got a guy that's great. he is from kc but is in the houston area. can get his # if you would like. I believe his site is studentloancpa.com or just Google that and should be able to find him.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. MXHalofan

MXHalofan LawnSite Member

Hi guys, need someone to do sprays for me in LS this season. Anyone here sub this out?

8. MXHalofan

Need some advice about offering fertilizer and weed control to my mowing clients. I don't know what the industry norm is for basic treatments. I understand the fertilizer and pre emergent side. How you handle the post emergent side is what I need advice about. If anyone subs out sprays and can help me figure out what the customer expects, that would be nice. Also, I need someone to do the sprays.

Do people just sell the fertilizer treatments side, then spray the broadleaf weeds for free and included in a yearly package? Or is there usually an upcharge? I have some mowing clients who will definitely need two sprays this spring. Gotta figure this out quick. I believe the treatment companies are contacting my mowing clients now

9. Above Par Lawns

Above Par Lawns LawnSite Senior Member

I told you I'd help you with all that... What happened? You obviously have no knowledge about application rates, etc. I wouldn't be applying fert if I was you.
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. MXHalofan

LOL you again? I told you I didn't want to deal with you because you were responding to my post of looking for someone to do my sprays, yet you told me you didn't as yet have a sprayer. I'm not looking for a novice. Way too easy to see that you don't have what it takes.