Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. tinkerlawn

tinkerlawn LawnSite Member

What kind of gear are you looking for? I may have a few mowers and some Stihl trimmers for sale in a couple weeks.
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. allaroundguys

allaroundguys LawnSite Member
    from kcmo

Mower in the 30"-36" range. name brand trimmer. trailer. on a budget.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Crimson Lawn

Crimson Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

What kind of Gear?

4. Crimson Lawn

Got a Toro 32" Belt Drive. It's in the for sale area and craigslist under "Toro Mowers".

5. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

Got a call from Dave Pellet with the KDOA yesterday. If anyone is doing weed control without a license watch out. He's looking for you. Apparently he's calling a ton of companies asking questions.

6. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

I have a 12 foot trailer that I'd sell ya! Its in pretty rough shape (paint wise), but the frame is good, and it has dual gates. I need another 16 foot, so if you give me $1000 for it, we would have a deal! Im about to put new lights on it, and I will leave my toolbox attached.

7. Crimson Lawn

Tandem Axels or Single

8. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

It is a single, 3500lb axle. If you are in the area of Oklahoma joes, you could swing by my house and take a look at it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

Anyone need backpack blower racks? I have 2 of them that came on the trailer I bought a couple years ago. I have never used them as I have Stihl and these racks hold all the kinds of blowers except for Stihl. They are made by Buyers. Black. In really good shape. $100.00 for both of them.

http://www.grainger.com/product/6AC...6ACL0&ef_id=UvhIlgAABdiYuh6C:20140221000934:s

This is what they look like. Im in Shawnee.

10. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

They should! Missouri is full of unlicensed applicators. It gives our industry a bad name.