Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Crimson Lawn

Crimson Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Got a 2013 Toro Hydro 52", electric start, floating deck for sale!!!
    $4250!!!!

2. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

You have to legally verify ANYBODIES work status so to me hiring Hispanic is not a big deal.

The last 2 white guys I have hired have been nightmares. Ive never had an issue with a Mexican.

3. Crimson Lawn

Funny, I know what you mean. Ones in the past were a rail spike short of a train wreck.:laugh:

4. Ethan51

Ethan51 LawnSite Member

Hey guys! I'm selling my toy to get a newer truck, anyone wanna buy a sick, completely built jeep CJ?
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. BuildersStone

BuildersStone LawnSite Member

I'm looking to find a couple of contractors to install some retaining walls and paver patio's. If interested in box me and let me know.

6. ginter's lawn care

ginter's lawn care LawnSite Member

Where would they be located at? Shoot me an email. Ginterslawncare@gmail.com
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. ginter's lawn care

ginter's lawn care LawnSite Member

Anyone looking to sell a 36" walk behind?
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Crimson Lawn

Those are hard to come by. There is a guy in the Equip. Section in South Dakota selling a 36" Viking. I do not want to pay the price for a new one.

9. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey guys, had a Sthil BR400 backpack blower stolen today. Pretty sure it was stolen around 127th and State Line. Nothing really distinguishing about it outside of one of the straps is broken and it has a brand new pull start on it. Its a longshot but please keep your eyes open.

10. tinkerlawn

tinkerlawn LawnSite Member

Thanks for the heads up. We lost/got stolen a br600 in Lenexa a few weeks back which had me wondering. Do you guys engrave any of your equipment? Like behind air filters or places that cannot be seen unless you look for them? Was thinking about getting a ton of vinyl logos made and putting them on all our power equipment but what prevents someone from peeling that sticker off and throwing it on Craigslist? What do you guys do?
    Posted via Mobile Device