Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

I was just talking to my wife about engraving the other day. She works for a company that provides sports and entertainment memorabilia for silent auctions for charities. They engrave all their own plaques and signs that go on the products.

After it was taken we came up with the idea of removing a part from the piece of equipment and putting it in the machine to be engraved with my company and phone number.

It wouldn't work with mowers because of the size but it would certainly work with all hand held tools and equipment.

2. paolaken

paolaken LawnSite Senior Member

buy a hand engraver and just engrave right on the housing. hiding it wont do much unless you find it. if I looked at it and didn't see any marks on the outside, I'd buy it. if it is marked so an so lawn care on the housing, it would be different

3. robertsturf

robertsturf LawnSite Bronze Member

Got a letter from Hermes Landscape about coming to work with them. Anyone else get this? Are they just wanting more accounts or ?

4. Crimson Lawn

Crimson Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

No, but doing research on them in the past, they seem to be pretty good.
    I am some what of a skeptic when it comes to that..

5. paolaken

call and find out some info to share.

6. zachj265

zachj265 LawnSite Member

Saturday, I received a letter from them also. I'd assume they are sending a letter to every landscaping business in the metro, which would likely give them 500-1,000 potential applicants. I'm very happy working solo and have no interest in working for someone else.

7. Djj

Djj LawnSite Member

8. paolaken

9. FLC2000

FLC2000 LawnSite Bronze Member

This is great news. The key to this whole thing is to keep the safety features in working order on the trucks and trailers but not overwhelm all of us with a bunch of stupid little rules.

Good for KS.

10. ffemtmcd

ffemtmcd LawnSite Senior Member

Got the same letter from Hermes. Wasn't sure what that was all about. Good news on the exemption bill!!