1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. KauffmanL&L

KauffmanL&L LawnSite Member

I'm in the Northland but Travel all over KC area from Weston/Plattecity to Liberty to Leewood south. We install sod, hydroseed, broadcast and drill seeding,rock walls,flatwork,mulching etc. I also brushhog sell straw (Large and Small bales) and have access to topsoil Feel Free to give me a call if help or work is needed i can come up with about anything a company in our business needs!I'll do anything for a dollar!!!!!!! 816.294.4912 leave messages please
  2. Mowgli

Mowgli LawnSite Member

Topsoil, How much per yard? Do u deliver?
  3. Mowgli

Mowgli LawnSite Member

I need to sub out a landscape design, If U R good at it..........
    PM me.

4. KauffmanL&L

KauffmanL&L LawnSite Member

Mowgli- #1 Where do you need the topsoil and how much? If you can get me and Address so i can maquest it for mileage i can get you a price for topsoil. #2 With the landscape design do you need implenmentation also? I have a guy i sub out who is great at this!
  5. Mowgli

Mowgli LawnSite Member

Most of the times i will need about 5- 12 yards.

The next job site i will be working on is at 75Th and Holmes.
    But the building is not finish, so I am not going to be able to start for about a month or two.
  6. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

If you need that much we got a pulverizor last week and we can do ,1 ton,2.5 ton, tandem axle, tri axle, and end dump loads of top soil pulverized or not. were are off of 150 highway, we may go ahead and open 1-2 more locations, soon though.
  7. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

What is the name of your place?
  8. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 LawnSite Member

Hey guys, I have a friend who had his 863 bobcat, with grapple and steel tracks stolen from a land-clearing job in independence a week or so ago, if anyone knows anything about it, please let me know he is offering a cash $$ no questions asked reward for the machine to be returned...

Also, if anyone has any tree removals let me know, my bucket truck sits idle too much.
  9. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

I got one right now. 141 st and Nall.
  10. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

This is sorta of a weird questions, i was put in the same position, but one of the residents in an HOA that I mow asked me the name and number of the lesbian landscape company; like i would know off the top of my head. She wants them to maintain her 2 bushes (the actual and literal bushes guys!) Any ideas? I've heard a little about them in conversation with a couple of other LCO's but can't remember who i was talking to.