1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

My 3/4 duramax hauls alot more than my f550 powerstroke it is a lot heavier duty truck. Besides ford can and does void your warranty hauling rock.
  2. Bryan S.

Bryan S. LawnSite Member

If anyone is considering getting out of the biz or changing equipment used in their biz, please email me at bry3888@yahoo.com

Wanting used stand-up :dancing: mowing equipment, walk-behinds :walking: , blowers, string trimmers, heavy-duty :weightlifter: snow blowers, chain saws etc
  3. Loy's Home Services  LLC

Loy's Home Services LLC LawnSite Member

4. Mowgli

Mowgli LawnSite Member

Did you just put your 36" stander on the paper two days ago?
    How much are you asking for? how many hps/hours?
  5. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

I was looking at online newspapers in KC area and in the Lees Summit paper had the following ad

"TO BE SOLD after July 14, 2006 Lee's Summit Mini Storage in Lee's Summit, MO. All Items belonging to All Pro Grounds, units 918, 915, 917, 916 which are in storage at Lee's Summit Mini Storage, 24610 East Hwy 50, Lee's Summit MO 64063. Owner has the right to refuse bid."

Not sure if that is a threat to get the lawn company to pay the rent or they actually will sell items from the units.
  6. Envision

Envision LawnSite Member

If All Pro Grounds owned it, I wouldn't want it. Most of their stuff looks like it is pretty beat up.
  7. DLS1

DLS1 LawnSite Bronze Member

Not sure why they just don't rent a good size building to hold all their equipment. The must not be a big company or they would have their rent a building.
  8. KCLandscape

KCLandscape LawnSite Senior Member

Might have some storm cleanup tomorrow...
  9. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

I've heard the 2 parteners split up. We looked at putting our boat there, in those storage units, they were way to expensive. Anyone need storage?
  10. bandbmowing

bandbmowing LawnSite Member

Does anyone have a Stihl BG 55 blower that they use commercially? If anyone does I would like to know how they like it.