Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

I've got one builder who is one of the largest in town, who changed his name in Missouri, and sent the bills back and said I needed to re send them for approval under the new name. Another one changed their lot numbers and wanted them resent.

2. Green Acres

Green Acres LawnSite Senior Member

I was wondering if someone could give me a ballpark fiqure on a sprinkler system. I have a customer that has about 9,000 sqft. lawn in a subdivision I was thinking around $3000 would be a safe guess. Any help would be great also if it is something she wants to do might be looking for someone to sub this out too. Thanks

3. KauffmanL&L

KauffmanL&L LawnSite Member

Tom Staples is who does any sprinkler system i have to do. I also sub out sod installation for him his number is 816.741.7101 if you dont get ahold of him give me a call @816.294.4912.

4. Travel'n Trees

Where are you guy's.

5. Green Acres

Green Acres LawnSite Senior Member

Travel'n Trees I saw you pulled over on the side of the road on Shawnee Mission Parkway the other day was going to turn around and come back to see if everything was okay but you started to move so I guess your chevy just needed a break.

6. Travel'n Trees

No had to take a call and write down some info thanks though. If I was in the f-550 I would be concerned It is often FOUND ON ROAD DEAD. I just don't even risk it anymore, I wish someone would have told me how bad these trucks are built.

7. h2o2gunr

h2o2gunr LawnSite Member

8. Travel'n Trees

Anyone know if the land works guys in the accident today OK?

9. LonniesLawns

LonniesLawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from KS

OOPS

Car accident in Overland Park involving a lawn truck
    September 14, 2006

OVERLAND PARK, Mo. – A mother and toddler heading to an elementary school hit a parked lawn-care truck, Thursday.

Police said the woman and 4-year-old were driving eastbound on 123rd Street, just before Lamar, when she hit the parked lawn-care truck. Her vehicle went up the flat bed of the truck, and rolled off onto its side.

The woman had to be cut from her car.

Authorities said the child was riding in a car seat and was unhurt, but the mother suffered a broken arm and minor injuries.

Police said she was not speeding.

The accident happened around 3:30 p.m. at 123rd and Walmer in Overland Park.

10. Travel'n Trees

Last week there was like a 5 or 6 car pile up mowing truck rear ended and major damage, looked like mowing crew ejected through window.