1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kansas City!!!!

Discussion in 'Network: Central' started by Hamons, Mar 7, 2003.

1. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

On a lighter note, is anybody looking to sell any accounts or know of anybody who is? I am being forced to relocate totally, so I need to establish quickly. And if anybody needs snow subs let me know as well!
  2. Green Acres

Green Acres LawnSite Senior Member

Where are you having to relocate too?
  3. Green Acres

Green Acres LawnSite Senior Member

Anyone interested in a mowing account in Fairway Ks. Small lawn about 5000 sq ft.
  4. Primecut

Primecut LawnSite Member

Im interested. Please send me the details if still available, thanks.
  5. PLM-1

PLM-1 LawnSite Bronze Member

100% KC now. Btw, I still haven't heard about that project...
  6. Primolawn

Primolawn LawnSite Member

Hey guys,

Know of anyone local looking for a mini skid? I've got a Ramrod wheeled unit, 42" bucket, dirt leveler, and 4 extra wheels and tires for 5k.

I appreciate any info.

7. Adam3669

Adam3669 LawnSite Senior Member

Hey guys...

Looking to expand my client base for next year, was wondering if any of you had some clients you were looking to drop. I'm in the Overland Park area.

Thanks a lot,
  8. Popper357

Popper357 LawnSite Member

Anyone need help with lawn renovations? I'm looking for work and can verticut seed and core aerate lawns. I've got some nice equipment. Pretty reasonable prices and I'm convenient. PM for details
  9. Travel'n Trees

Travel'n Trees LawnSite Senior Member

I might have a few leads for you. (816) 739-8733 Dave
  10. HazellLawnCare

HazellLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

I am also coming to the KC area next season. I am going to be working the Blue Springs, Lees Summit, Grain Valley areas. If anyone is wanting to remove a few properties from their list let me know. Also what kinds of advertising have worked best for you?