1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

karcher 2600 psi......

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by wdn, May 5, 2008.

1. wdn

wdn LawnSite Member

just got one from sams for 299....thought that was a pretty good deal....any input on this unit would be greatly appreciated.....tx....

2. grassman21

grassman21 LawnSite Member

used one last season, works great but good luck getting parts

3. DAFFMOBILEWASH

DAFFMOBILEWASH LawnSite Member

Typicially these are throw away units. When they break get a new one. At that price who cares about purchasing a $225.00 replacement part??

DAFF

4. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

I just purchased the Home Depot Husky Electric 2,000PSI power washer $179.95, since I only use a power washer for washing personal or business equipment. I had a nice 3,000PSI gasoline powerwasher stolen 3 years ago. I am impressed at how much power the Husky unit has for a electric powerwasher. For the little that I use a powerwasher the electric option was the best choice: it's quite compared to gasoline, and "plug & play" no starting or gasoline. If your like me, and don't offer powerwashing service, then a electric powerwasher is a great option. The Husky is well built, and powerful.