karcher parts/

Discussion in 'Power Washing' started by bligh61, Nov 5, 2007.

1. bligh61

bligh61 LawnSite Member

any good sites for karcher parts?

2. newz7151

newz7151 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Tejas

Any Stens dealer almost...

3. FCPWLLC

FCPWLLC LawnSite Senior Member

Couldn't resist...... Any local dump site. Trash site. Karcher makes me wanna puke with all the oddball parts and sizes.

4. dirtybiz

dirtybiz LawnSite Senior Member
    from MT

What is a good brand, i currently have a kaercher and have to agree with you, although i did get a lot of use out of the little bugger.

5. FCPWLLC

FCPWLLC LawnSite Senior Member

I like Pressure-Pro's, but it really is about choosing a unit with quality components. General Pumps, Honda Engines etc.

Here is a great source for quality machines and accessories... http://www.pressuretek.com

6. lawnagent

lawnagent LawnSite Senior Member

Now ya gone and hurt my feelings.................LOL Actually I bought a pressure washer because I sell mower parts through stens and saw them in there and assumed they were a decent little washer. NOw I KNEW they werent super great or commercial or anything, but I mainly wash my own stuff although I have picked up a few jobs. It has been a really good amchine so far but man o man you are sooooooooooo right on all the oddball size parts.:dizzy:

I have never tore up anything from too much pressure yet, but my main complaint about high pressure is that they take too long. I have viewed your videos and must say that you have what it takes.