1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Karmascapes

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Karmascapes, Sep 23, 2010.

1. Karmascapes

Karmascapes LawnSite Member
    from NLR, AR

Hello all,
    I actually am not truely a new member. I was under a different username and decided after a tough past year to go a different route with my business and do what i enjoy doing most. I have been involved in the lawncare and landscaping business since '97. Aside from serving in the military, this is really one of the only jobs i have had and enjoyed.

I'm in a little bit different situation than a lot of others in the business. I am a disabled veteran and have a little income from the VA so i don't try to really solicit and pick up business, just what seems to come my way. It's not as bad as it seems, i have a bunch of buddies that are foremans for larger maint. type companies and pass on business.

not really going into a bunch of specifics b/c i'm sure a lot of you are like me, don't really care and probably have stopped reading this by now.

One last tid bit: I damn sure hope the hogs beat the tide this weekend!

2. scotts lawn care

scotts lawn care LawnSite Senior Member

Hey I read it. I like your story.
    Posted via Mobile Device