Kawasaki air filter

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Southland, May 5, 2002.

1. Southland

Southland LawnSite Member

Has Exmark received word yet when Kawasaki will offer the new air filters for thier engines like the ones that Kohler now has? And when they do, will they retrofit engines as far back as a 1999 model? Thanks, Southland.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Southland,

The last I heard from Kaw was that the filter will be available this summer which with all the many things that can go wrong in manufacturing a product on such a large scale means fall at the earliest. Hopefully the will surprise us though. As far as retrofits, I have not heard anything and really can not comment.

At this time, this is all the information I have available to me. I'm reasonably certain they won't release much more information until they are ready for the tidal wave of orders they'll be getting.

Thanks

Terry

3. P&J Lawncare

P&J Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

I got one for my kawasaki 25 horse last week it is for my super z but I don't think that makes much of a difference.

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Thanks,

I saw that last night when I was looking at the posts in the General Forum. I've got a call into Kaw to get some more details and will pass along as much information as we can get.

Thanks

Terry