kawasaki blowers,trimmers..etc

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by From Dust 'til Lawn, Oct 7, 2008.

1. From Dust 'til Lawn

From Dust 'til Lawn LawnSite Member

how do the kawi products stack up against the big boys....spec. wise they seem to be there...as is the price....I'm talking for expample against the BR600......and the trimmers?????..

2. IHusky

IHusky LawnSite Senior Member

I cant compare to the Stihl BR600 because never used it but I have always heard such great things about it, and would think twice before swithing to something else. However, I do have th Kaw KBR650b. It is kaw biggest blower and has lots of power. It can get a little heavy and I found that the extension tube is hard to take off. Other than that, I've had no problems with it. I really do think that the Kaw KGT27a is one really nice trimmer and would buy it again in a heartbeat. It is very smooth, light and balanced and very good power for its wieght. I never thought I would find a trimmer that could replace my Husqvana 326, but after using the KGT27a for about two months, I gave my Husky to my co-worker that has two acres at his house. I never choke the KGT27a unless its really cold outside. A couple of presses of the bulb and it fires right up. The head is a little harder to load, but other than that I love it. The kaw engines are very nice. Good luck.