kawasaki blowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by grass_cuttin_fool, Aug 28, 2006.

1. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

Im lookiing at a KRB 700, how do they compare with some of the other blowers? anyone use them? any problems or good equipment?

wayne

2. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I just saw 1 on ebay for $395.. For that much Id look into a good name brand. Shindawia, Redmax, Stihl, Echo etc......

3. lawn_pro

lawn_pro LawnSite Senior Member

we have a krb 400b, work o.k. not real powerful but works allright considering the abuse it takes...we also have a shindaiwa whatever the nice one is...the shindaiwa is hands down more powerful, but also more costly

4. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

But well worth it. I had a Shin blower and loved it.. But someone wanted it more than I did :nono:

5. grass_cuttin_fool

Prob the same ebay store I was looking at, the KRB700 is suppose to be the top of the line from what I can tell, and for that price................its atleast 100- 150 bux cheaper then the top of the line in the other brands. Im minly looking for something to help with leaves this winter

wayne

6. grass_cuttin_fool

BUMP back to the top for the night..............anyone else?

wayne

7. ThirdDay

ThirdDay LawnSite Senior Member

I'd spend 50 more bucks and get an Echo PB-751.

Great power (more than the Kaw) quiet and a 2 year commercial warranty. Echo blowers have served us very well for years...

8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

How do the specs of the kawaski stack up to the specs of redmax, ech and shindaiwa? (engine cc's, air cfm, warranty etc?) If the specs are about even, I'd buy it, if not I would pass on it. JMO

9. grass_cuttin_fool

From what I saw on the specs, and everyone seems to rate them different, it seems to compare with the redmax 7001 and the shindiawa 600-630? I cant remember the model number

wayne

10. FIREMAN Q

FIREMAN Q LawnSite Senior Member

I justed picked up a used kawi 700 and have an echo 751 and I prefer the echo by a mile. the kawi just doesnt have the same power as the echo. hope it helps. Pickup up the kawi for $$150, couldn't pass it up