kawasaki guy's Work, equipment, and stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by kawasaki guy, Nov 13, 2012.

1. mwalz

mwalz LawnSite Bronze Member

You have the trailer packed for sure lol. Is it a 5x8? Looks like a 6x8 but not sure, You need to get a tool box mounted up on the front of the trailer, either on the tong or raised up over the bed, would help clean the little stuff up, like gas cans. Looking good:)

2. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Jersey

[​IMG]
    New sprayer, and yes, I got a scag!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and that blue T231 in the picture. only cost like $60 in parts (replaced a perfectly good clutch)

3. kawasaki guy

Male, from Jersey

posted some pics for you!

4. kawasaki guy

Male, from Jersey

it is a 5x8. but, few inches wider and longer, not exactly 5x8. Scag is where the trash cans are in that pic, got rid of that black tool box, and now gas cans are right in front of Scag, BP is on the rack, and 2 HH blowers are in front of trailer with tubes hanging onto tung. will post pics when I have it all loaded.

need to get pics of a hedge trimming job, when I put pics on my laptop and some Scag stripes up when I remember to take them.

5. kawasaki guy

Male, from Jersey

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    here is the way the trailer is set up now that I have the scag. There use to be two 21s next to the Scag, like that 21, but that one is not on there. That, and needed more space for trash cans and green barrels. Comments Always welcome!

6. TheMaster'sTouchLandcare

TheMaster'sTouchLandcare LawnSite Member

Looks good. Nice, clean and well organized!

7. mowman13

mowman13 LawnSite Member

Very nice Kawasaki Guy! How's the Advantage deck do on the Scag? Stripe pics? Dragging a sulky behind the Scag?

Best wishes!

8. redmax fan

redmax fan LawnSite Bronze Member

wondering if theres anything to prevent that scag from accidentally when your loading it to run into the blowers n gas cans ? if not ide run a say 2"x8" on edge from one side of trailer to other , afixed to deck in which ever manner . or move those cans n blowers and run scag all the way to front of trailer . that said im not sure of the best spot on trailer to put the weight of the mower , but thats a question ide ask others with more knowledge on the matter . in my experience weve found the weight at front of trailer worx best . but thats just my own experience without having ever read up on the topic

9. kawasaki guy

Male, from Jersey

Thanks! pretty good for a 5x8
    Thanks! I love the advantage deck! no clumping in wet stuff, leaves a decent stripe (for being a fixed deck and no stripe kits of any sort), and no I am not pulling a sulky, but do use a Grass Packer.
    thanks for the advice! There s not anything. But, there is a nice system I made out of Azek to keep the mower from going sideways and backwards when in transport.

10. kawasaki guy

Male, from Jersey

slightly rearranged trailer and can now fit a green barrel behind the scag too. and can now add a 2nd 21 if I desire, and still have a can.

and reason rakes are not on rack and bp is not on rack is b/c rakes too tall for my garage door, and BP sticks out too far to get in garage door.

IMG_1291.JPG

IMG_1292.JPG

IMG_1294.JPG