kawasaki guy's Work, equipment, and stripes

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by kawasaki guy, Nov 13, 2012.

1. kawasaki guy

kawasaki guy LawnSite Fanatic

You can dislike Snappers, I can like Snappers. I think they are really nice, high quality machines. Everyone I talked to around here said they are the best machines you can get. But, if you dislike them, you can. :)

and yes, I have used an old Craftsman and Lawnboy, and I liked the snapper the best.

And, I have plans to built a ramp or buy one of those wheelchair carriers for this season too.

But, thanks for the comment on my work. :)

2. kawasaki guy

Snow removal fleet pictures:

and yes, we have more than 1 shovel, and we are getting salt and a new spreader tomorrow I think :cool2:

DSC03224.JPG

DSC03223.JPG

DSC03221.JPG

3. thelawnman

thelawnman LawnSite Senior Member

I m not ready to get up at 530 or 545 to start before school

4. kawasaki guy

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

5. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

I have to get up that early and I don't even go to school. Nice snow removal setup...that must have set you back quite a bit. :p

6. kawasaki guy

:laugh::laugh::laugh: and, you don't even need a plow here all sidewalk, and 30 ft driveways

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013
  7. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

I woukd much rather plow a 30 foot driveway than use that snowblower on one...
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Darryl G

Darryl G LawnSite Fanatic

So what do you do, bag it with the mowers or wash it away with the pressure washer? Gonna be a pretty heavy wet snow, don't think the backpack will do much good. Might even be heavy enough to choke the snow blower.

We had a heavy wet snow yesterday and some snowblowers were handling it pretty well. One guy a couple doors down from one of my accounts wasn't having any luck getting his snowblower to toss it so he just started using it as a plow, lol.

9. Kkane97

Kkane97 LawnSite Senior Member

I did that with our storm yesterday, pretty fast way to wear out the rubber on the friction drive!

I wouldn't call it a fleet, just a snowblower and shovel too
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. kawasaki guy

it is honestly not bad :laugh:

Last edited: Jan 17, 2013