kawasaki mule 610 4X4

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by zim bob the landscaper, Jan 8, 2006.

1. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

After playing with my one customer's kubota RTV. There is nothing better. Diesel and 4x4. I will have one some day with a plow on it like this one from plowsite.

Dec06_004.jpg

2. zim bob the landscaper

zim bob the landscaper LawnSite Bronze Member

yup i also like the kubota with the blizzard but they are not afordable to me right now.

3. DEEJ

DEEJ LawnSite Member

Zim Bob,

You mentioned the Blackline plow. It was one of the plows I considered but ruled it out. Here is why. First, it was twice the price of comparable plows!! It is a neat plow with its own actuator that applies up and down pressure - but here is the catch: When you lower the plow there is no float position. It does not hang on a chain like a typical pickup plow. You set the plow position with the actuator and it stays there. Sometimes the plow will pull off the ground because of terrain, and sometimes it will dig and take weight off your front wheels because of terrain. If the world was perfectly flat, it might be OK. My world is not flat, so I need a plow that floats. I need my front wheels on the ground for traction. When the terrain drops off, I need the plow to do the same and scrape the snow away.

deej

4. Mowerboy04

Mowerboy04 LawnSite Bronze Member

hey
    my buddy gots one and he plows with it he put his own plow on its a 60" that thing rocks.i think it is worth the investment
    latter
    alex