Kawasaki Power Products

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by stRip, Feb 18, 2008.

1. stRip

stRip LawnSite Member

I was at my local dealer today looking at the kawasaki line trimmer edger and blower and thinking of going kawasaki everything ? I wanted to know what all of you guys who have been in the business for a long time ..thoughts on the kawasaki power products.... trimmer,edger and blower all high end stuff?
    Thank you again guys hope im not being to much of a noob with all this asking for advice stuff! stRip :)
    P.S Here's what i am looking to get : Trimmer KGT27A ,Edger KEL27B ,Blower KRB750B

2. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

I havent been in the business for a long time, nor do I claim to know everything about trimmers, but I switched to all kawasaki trimmers, and I wont go back. I really like the shaft driven trimmer. Edger would probably be ok, but as far as a blower, I have a 750 Backpack, and it is ok for blowing off driveways after cutting a lawn, but for leaves we use the redmax 8000's

trimmer-yes
    edger-probably
    blower-not if its going to be your only backpack.

3. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

I have all kaw its all i buy .I do have 5 red max 8000 just for fall trust me you will love them kaw is the way 2 go

4. chuck bow

chuck bow LawnSite Senior Member

I agree i have the KTG27A trimmer and a kawi hedge trimmer great products still have all my echo stuff tho 15 pcs of handheld echo stuff

5. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Kawasaki isn't the most popular but I heard very few (if any)complaints and the price seems reasonable. Didn't someone post that they made the JD line of hand equipment?

6. landgator

landgator LawnSite Member

I love the Kawasaki trimmers, blowers and stick edgers.

7. tamadrummer

tamadrummer LawnSite Bronze Member

That would be me. And all I can add to this thread is good stuff. I am totally happy with the performance of all my JD/Kawasaki stuff!

8. Turf Dawg

Turf Dawg LawnSite Gold Member

I bought a kgt27a a coupple months ago just to try out. Man I'm glad I did because this is the trimmer I reach for. FYI any Kaw. purchased after 1-1-08 has a two year com. warrenty. Wouldn't you know I got mine in Dec.. I'm always a day late and a dollar short.

9. yungman

yungman LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Calif.

What stuff Kawasaki make for John Deer?

10. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

The Kawasaki KGT27A is BY FAR the most bang for the buck. Powerful, inexpensive, and VERY lightweight. :usflag: