1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kawasaki Products

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lee Homan, Feb 22, 2001.

1. Lee Homan

Lee Homan LawnSite Member

Has anyone had experience with Kawasaki weedeaters or blowers. They have a pretty decent trade in offer right now plus their products seem pretty good. Don't see many around my area though, mostly echo.
  2. John DiMartino

John DiMartino LawnSite Silver Member

My Kawisaki trimmer is awesome-i got it this summer,it rocks,KBL26.
  3. plow kid

plow kid Banned

I have had good luck with their wb engines and i dont think my stihl fs-120 will make it thru the season, i paid 50 bucks for it at a police auction 2 years ago, i guess i will make $10 bucks, lol.
  4. DMC300

DMC300 LawnSite Senior Member

At first I didnot like these trmmers,but if you change the trimmer heads to the ones that don't feed automatically they run better.
    Also keep the exhaust port clean,and buy extra muffler guards.You'll need them very soon, as well as the plastic part inside the pull rope....what am I saying they suck buy Redmax or shindy.
    If you must try one e-mail me.
  5. SpringValley

SpringValley LawnSite Member

I have a John Deere backpack blower that says Kawasaki right on the motor. Starts on the first pull and it will out perform my Stihl BR400. It works great.

6. lakegastonla

lakegastonla LawnSite Senior Member

Good stuff! Got my hands on it a couple of months ago at the Lesco dealer. I would DEFINATELY buy some!