Kawasaki Trimmers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by mowpart rep3, Feb 26, 2007.

1. mowpart rep3

mowpart rep3 LawnSite Member

HEY WE HAVE SOME KAWASAKI HAND HELD EQUIPMENT WE ARE NEEDING TO CLEAR OUT. WE ARE SELLING THEM AT COST. WE HAVE SOME 27CC COMMERCIAL TRIMMERS FOR $195 YOU CAN BUY THEM ONLINE AT WWW.MOWPART.COM YOU CAN ALSO PURCHASE REDMAX EQUIPMENT
    THANKS CASEY KELLY

2. ed2150

ed2150 LawnSite Member

They're KTR27A trimmers and that is a very good price on them, however they are not one of Kawasaki's commercial grade trimmers. On Kawasaki's web site the KGT27A models are listed as commercial and the KGT27A's are not, and if you compare them side-by-side at there are some differences.

I run Kawasaki trimmers and absolutely love them.......if I was looking for a new trimmer this year for the money I'd probably give one of these a try. Based on my experiences with their trimmers I think it would hold up pretty well.

3. LESCO...MECH

LESCO...MECH LawnSite Member

The KTR trimmers have a flex shaft and are considered the be more geared for the home owner who is not going to be using it everyday, The KGT has a solid shaft and is meant for commerial use,it will also handle a blade, where a KGT will not be able to handle it. Both have the same engine. Oh by the way KTR means (keep the reciept):)

4. JKOOPERS

JKOOPERS LawnSite Bronze Member

i doubt $195 is your cost i can get redmax trimmers for $200 brand new from my dealer.

5. saw man

saw man LawnSite Bronze Member
    from utah

And you can get a weedeater for $60!

6. mowpart rep3

mowpart rep3 LawnSite Member

The Ktr Is Not As Heavy Duty As The Kgt But They Would Make Good Back Up Units. For The Price They Are Hard To Beat.