1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

kawasaki trimmers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by matthew horner, Feb 28, 2004.

1. matthew horner

matthew horner LawnSite Senior Member

anyone used kawasaki line trimmers? Are they competitive? Howabout John Deere. All straight shaft of course!

2. Next Level

Next Level LawnSite Member

I got a kawasaki because it was on sale. it has never let me down yet. it is real light too.

3. charlies

charlies LawnSite Senior Member
    from earth

don't get a deere.

4. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

I use all Shindaiwa eqip., but, I did get to demo several Kawasaki hand tools at Expo.I love the Kawi motors on all my mowers, and if I were to switch, that's who I would switch to.

5. hole in one lco

hole in one lco LawnSite Bronze Member

The over sized handle makes is very comfortable in all positions . Is very lite and powerful

6. excel25

excel25 LawnSite Senior Member

Got one last year, love it. Plenty of power and good balance and weight.

7. johnbast3

johnbast3 LawnSite Member

I either have them or had them all,Kawi is the best and lightest so far..IMHO...JB

8. imograss

imograss LawnSite Senior Member

I agree I like my Kawa. trimmers.

9. ludwiglawncare

ludwiglawncare LawnSite Member

Switched to all kawasaiki trimmers last year and I like them alot. They are lightweight and have plenty of power. The only problem I ever had w/ them was when I put rapid loaders on them. I think it was the crappy ones I used. I personally would not use the Deere ones unless they were giving them away, and I would still have to think about it.

10. tree

tree LawnSite Member
    from nc

we have 3 kawasakies and love them . they last a very long time and are light weight to use .