Kawasaki vs. Echo vs. Shindawa

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by We kick grass, Feb 11, 2002.

1. We kick grass

We kick grass LawnSite Member

OK guys who is the king!!! And why is that manufacurer your pick and if you don't mind telling everyone state how long you have been in business. Just so we know you have had a little experience out there cutting!! Tear it up!!!:angel:

2. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

hey buddy, understand ur trying to learn but have u used the search engine at all? posting good questions, but they have all been asked numerous times. ill answer u question however, i prefer echo the best

3. We kick grass

Thanks for your imput on your favorite brand. We use some echo products ourselves. But our past experiences in the business are that although the search engines are a wealth of information. They do not and cannot replace the opinions of the men and women who are out there everyday in the hot sun using the equipment day in and day out. That is what makes this site so unique wouldn't you agree

4. stslawncare

from DE

i am talking about the lawnsite.com chat, it has an archive of all the previous threads/posts by us, like this thread is in the search now. u can access the search by clicking on search on the top right of this page and its in many other places too.

5. We kick grass

Thanks Scottie appreciate the tip

6. stslawncare

from DE

my apologies i made a big typo on my last post, instead of lawnsite.com chat, i mean the lawnsite.com search! there is a link to it at the top right of all the pages and in many other locations too. its an archive of all previous posts/threads. however the lawnsite.com chat is also a good way to learn