Kawasaki

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 2brothersyardcare, Mar 19, 2009.

1. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

are Kawasaki trimmers blowers etc. are they good? i like the look of them. thnks

2 brothers

2. Proc's Lawncare

Proc's Lawncare LawnSite Member

Yes...until they break. More expensive repairs/parts... But over all, nice equipment. Guess it depends on what you prefer.

3. Phil G

Phil G LawnSite Senior Member

Here in the UK Kawasaki is very popular. Most of the LCO I do repairs for run at least two bits of Kawa equipment.

Compared to other makes Kawa's have the least break downs.

Good luck, Phil:usflag:

4. 2brothersyardcare

thanks they have a bp my buddy's looking in to as a lite blower and a trimmer i was looking at .

5. The mayor

The mayor LawnSite Senior Member

We have a kawi edger. Nice product and always starts. Haven't had a breakdown yet.

6. Mickhippy

Mickhippy LawnSite Platinum Member

I have 2 trimmers, a 48cc brush cutter and a BP blower(KBR400B). Have been very happy with them with virtually no problems. They get little to no maintenance except for yearly service at dealers.
    The trimmers have probably the best power to weight ratio out there. Always start easy. The brush cutter is kick azz!
    The blower is easy to start and ok for paths etc. Would probably need a bigger one for leaves I would think.

7. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i have a Kawasaki hedge trimmer and i love it

8. 2brothersyardcare

cool keep them coming if you dont mind

9. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

My dixie dealer started carrying the kawi handhelds a few months ago. I have always been a stihl person but they look like good equipment. I will be taking a blower out on a demo starting off the season.

10. kaferhaus

kaferhaus LawnSite Bronze Member

If you have a BR600 you won't be buying a Kaw.... I have no idea how their smaller blowers compare.