Kawisaki KRB650 Blower & KGT27 Trimmer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by milsaps118, Apr 18, 2008.

1. milsaps118

milsaps118 LawnSite Senior Member

I've been running all Echo equipment for the last 8 years and have never had a major issue with any of it except one with a blower, but that was fixed under warranty. I love all my Echo equipment.

Today I was at Lesco picking up some supplies and ended up buying the KRB650 blower and KGT27 line trimmer. I really didn't need to add equipment in this department, but wanted to see how this stuff performs -vs- echo.

Anyone run the Kawi's or heard the pros and cons on the blowers and trimmers? If it doesn't live up to my Echo stuff then you'll be able to find it listed for sale here. LOL.

2. jaybird24

jaybird24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

Terrible stuff, you don't want it. I'll take it off your hands to save you the trouble. Seriously I've only run the trimmer and they are great, lightweight and powerful, enjoy.

3. ed2150

ed2150 LawnSite Member

Never used the blower, if you like the trimmer as much as I like mine you'll never buy anything else from now on!

4. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

id playd with a demo unit in the fall fun fun. cut like crazy.and guess what i just won one at the open house last weekend. scoreeeee

5. milsaps118

Sweet. Did they give ya the 27?

6. KGR landscapeing

KGR landscapeing LawnSite Bronze Member

i got the ktr27a 249 bucks so its better then nothing but i am hiding it because my guys dont need to know and mess it up.

7. JTF40

JTF40 LawnSite Senior Member

I paid $229.00 for my KGT27A 2 years ago. Concerning trimmers, it is the BEST money I have ever spent - very lightweight and fast. :usflag:

8. milsaps118

$229 was a great price 2 years ago, at my dealer they go for $269.99.