Keep getting this message

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by NCSULandscaper, Feb 18, 2004.

1. Lawn Dog2001

Lawn Dog2001 LawnSite Bronze Member

Same thing happened to me three times tonight. Also has been happening pretty regular for about a week now.
  2. dkeisala

dkeisala LawnSite Senior Member

Noticed the same myself - kinda aggravating but then again ya gotta remember, the site is free!
  3. lx665

lx665 LawnSite Member

I get the Opps something happend message several times per day. There is alot of junk being posted, will this cause the site to stall?

4. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

IT NEVER STOPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Soupy

Soupy LawnSite Gold Member

I wouldn't necessarily say this is a free site. Lawnsite is a for profit business. We don't pay a fee to participate and in return Sean is able to sell advertising to sponsors. If we were not here there would be no sponsors and in return no lawnsite.

It is Sean's job as a business owner to keep his members happy so in return he can keep the sponsors and in return operate Lawnsite. It's a well balanced operation which everyone should/can gain from.
  6. Grassmechanic

Grassmechanic LawnSite Silver Member

Is there a way to "boot" the lurkers off temporarily instead of the members getting these messages? I tried to reply to a member, but it took nearly a half hour. Maybe I'll stay off LS in the evenings until this is resolved.
  7. thill

thill LawnSite Member

Just about everything has been covered in these posts except it has been going on for more than a few days.

I started approaching an (oops) level of frustration about two weeks ago.

This is still the better site and I have no doubt the proper steps will be taken as quickly as economically possible.

Thanks to the participants, the sponsers, and the site dudes for this fantastic forum.

8. chuckwk

chuckwk Founder
    from KC, MO

"Pierre is aware of this problem and is working on a solution.... Sean is also aware and will make arrangements for any solution."
  9. NCSULandscaper

NCSULandscaper Banned

Maybe that message should pop up, just so its a change.:p