Keep Picking up these rich people with farms

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by bohiaa, Jun 9, 2008.

1. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Anyone ever hear of Paschal Raceing team ?

damn these people are rich......

2. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

well...the only name that comes to mind is Jim Paschal that ran NASCAR in the late 60's

3. Hawg City Lawns

Hawg City Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

totally wish i had your problem with picking up rich people with farms

4. billslawn89

billslawn89 LawnSite Bronze Member

ya me also!

5. jaybird24

jaybird24 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

There the only ones that can afford the land. We do land restoration for the Fish and Wildlife Dept. and 75% of the landowners that are getting the work paid for by the Gov't have plenty of money to pay for it themselves. Any farmer with that much land can't afford to turn it into restored prairie. I agree with the need for restoring areas, but it kind of irks me how the system works. Same thing with most CRP land. Developers sit on it for long enough to appease the gov't and get paid well to do it. Then when the contract is up, Bam! Condos and single family cookie cutters galore. I can't really complain too much though- don't want to bite the hand that feeds me type of thing.

6. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

I have one guy that's a simi retired doctor " at the age of 43 " his place is about 25 acers and he's a plant nut. there are millions of diffrent exzotic plants many whitch most of the public has never seen. there are trails every where even albino peacocks in a cage that looks like it belongs in a zoo....

3 ponds with lillies everywhere, an island with a gazaboo. <---spelling

he puts on a fireworks show every year and spends around 30,000.00
    YES that's right theirty thousand on fireworks......

this farm I just picked up is amazing, the maids HOUSE is better than My house,

Looks like I;m getting these from my radio ad I just ran....

1st time on the radio,,,, one of my customers works there and gave me a killer deal, 3 spots a day for 30 days for 90 bucks.....

I will have the demo in a few days and will post it here if I can figure out how to do audio....

PIC of the retired doc's place

P1010391.jpg

P1010393.jpg

P1010414.jpg

P1010433.jpg

7. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

I'd have a field day with my string trimmer in that place. Thats just a insect condo.....

8. tacoma200

tacoma200 LawnSite Fanatic

Nice property, a bit different but nice.

9. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Put a string trimmer there and expect a law suit,

If ya dont know how to provide insect control, ya need to leave the business

10. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

geeeez, I was joking around. You act all high and might on that horse your riding. Don't you have some weeds to pull?