Keep the mind open.

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by Mike Leary, Aug 24, 2012.

1. Mike Leary

Mike Leary LawnSite Fanatic

I sure am a better speller thanks to the web:

Picture 1.jpg

2. hoskm01

hoskm01 LawnSite Fanatic

You've shared your love of good spelling here, however your Spelling Nazism has subsided of late.

3. Mike Leary

I admit I've missed some "stumble spellers with no commas" lately. :cry:

4. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

I am a better speller because of spell check. I doesn't gotz it on mobil phone tho.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. mitchgo

mitchgo LawnSite Silver Member

Oh....

So that's where some of my money goes... to fund wetaded 'research'..

The web is awesome and amazing in soooooo many ways.

Mike I hope you don't take offence or think I'm direspecting you buttt..

I'm sorry though , this actually took research!??? Did some guys in white suits pull out there elixers and schematics for this? Did countless sleepless nights come into play for this?? What ' research' was actually happening!

So there telling me a white screen that is interactive .. Gives my brain more reaction then a book? Who woulda thunk it!

This reminds me of my like 3rd grade science classes where we had to all test something even though well all knew it. Like testing the colors of Black and White mixing to make Grey

:)

6. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

I like my Kindle... :p

GRAMMAR TO THE PEOPLE! (Too bad most of them can't read beyond a third grade level)

I also like reading what the proletarian irrigation mud and dirt turds have to say here ;)

WATER TO THE PEOPLE!

7. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

Where'd you get the one eyed smiley? I like it, reminds me of....me. Now I really like it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. jvanvliet

jvanvliet LawnSite Gold Member

Right on the upper right corner of the smiles selection page, go advanced and look to the right.

You can never go wrong going right. ;)

9. 1idejim

1idejim LawnSite Fanatic

J. eye knew where it was, just funning with you.

silly florida guy
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. Mike Leary

Nope, although your spelling could use a little tweaking. I just thought it was interesting how times have changed. I started reading when I was in second grade and have continued voraciously ever since. I think we use both sides of the brain when either going on-line or curling up with a good book: one side gives us information at a keystroke, and the other side allows our imagination to take-off and soar. :clapping: