1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Keeping Cool.

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by lawn king, Jun 18, 2007.

1. lawn king

lawn king LawnSite Silver Member

So far so good, Kubota cab AC working well, NPR AC working well, 2002 chevy working well, home central air working well. 2 tough months to go and its easy street. :drinkup:
  2. thomsoutdoor

thomsoutdoor LawnSite Platinum Member

Wow. Nice. I am stuck freezing myself out in the truck with the AC and then having to deal with it. Look forward to getting home and having a cold beer(s). Looking forward to fall. Between now and then its just a blur.
  3. richard coffman

richard coffman LawnSite Senior Member

i deal with the hot heat by no thinking about it. yea it's hot but we sure can't do anything about it. i carry a 100oz jug around with ice and water in it, sometimes i need to fill it up twice. it helpes to have ac in your truck to cool yourself off now and then, but if anyone can't hack it, mabe there in the wrong industry. this heat is something we all just haft to deal with. where i live, it'll get 107 degrees in the summer many times, and southern utah right around zions national park, you coouldn't hack it, being htere in the hot summer is like locking yourself in your truck, turning on the heater full blast and the hottest setting possable and just sittiing there taking it all day long. now if anyone on here can take that and not complain na bit, i'll be the first to buy the first rounds of beer.
  4. ampeg76

ampeg76 LawnSite Senior Member

the heat isn't the killer here, its the damn humidity!