Keeping The Same Make Vehicles In Your Fleets

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Wolfie's L&L, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Wolfie's L&L

Wolfie's L&L LawnSite Member

All Fords, all except for our Blazer, and box trucks, which are Mitsubishis. Does everyone else try to keep the makers of your fleet of vehicles the same, or do you just buy whatever looks and will perform the best, regardless of make?

Jason

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I have always been a chevy person, but honestly the last time I purchased a truck I was open to different brands. I was in the market for a full size 2 wd truck.As luck had it I found a chevy that was everything I was looking for so I purchased it

3. Wolfie's L&L

Wolfie's L&L LawnSite Member

Ahh damn, sorry, I knew I should have posted in this forum in the first place.

Jason

4. bplawncare

bplawncare LawnSite Member

whatevr is cheap and good thats all that matters

5. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Yeah I wish I could make up my mind b/t Dodge landscape trucks and Isuzu box trucks. They are all yellow though.

6. All our trucks are Fords and all white.

7. Itsgottobegreen

Itsgottobegreen LawnSite Silver Member

Well if you consider one truck as a fleet. Its all Ford. I have a F-150 but it will soon to have two new bigger brothers. F-350 4x4 diesel (this year) and a F-550 4x4 diesel (next year)

8. Dstosh

Dstosh LawnSite Senior Member

The next truck I will buy will be a old body style ford 350 or superduty. Hopefully black, or dark at least. Old body style fords are a must in my "fleet".