Keeping track of work done the day you do it

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Jpeg lawn maintenance, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Jpeg lawn maintenance

Jpeg lawn maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya i bought simple start. I dont believe it has that option on there. Would be nice tho.

2. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

3. Jpeg lawn maintenance

4. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

i use groundskeeper pro, i have all my customers and thier schedules saved in the program, i print the following days schedule out the night before, i also record the start and finish time as well as remarks in the spaces provided, when i get thru, i charge off the services from my list in the program, then place the paper schedule into a binder by month, in case of computer failure

5. Jpeg lawn maintenance

That sounds confusing but easy at the same time. I might check into groundskeep see what it looks like. thanks for the input.

6. rusty_keg_3

rusty_keg_3 LawnSite Bronze Member

7. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Hehehe, Big Lots $5 or $8, maybe $10

8. nlminc

nlminc LawnSite Bronze Member
    from GA

I just jot everything down on the dashboard of my truck in pencil and sometimes on the visor so I don't forget. It's nice cus it's always there in front of me and I can erase it if I need too. Sometimes when my girl puts her feet up on the dash it screws up my route schedule but I deal........ :usflag: