Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. LindblomRJ

LindblomRJ LawnSite Silver Member

Cool trailer. That might be a handy to have for mulch and topsoil. Might seem to be a bit on the small side. If it more volume is needed than dump trailer would be better.

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I always said I didn't want anything to do with a trailer that size. But the guy paid me to haul it off, and it pulls good and is structurally sound. When I took it away I figured on scrapping it or selling it. But now I'm thinking a coat of paint will change the look completely. And for the price I paid on it I'll probably just keep it around. Sad thing is, the lights on the small trailer work better than on my landscape trailer with all brand new lights. I've got a bad ground somewhere so my lights flicker on the trailer every time I hit a bump. Talk about annoying.

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Checked out your pages and your work looks great.Thumbs Up

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Thanks bud, every time I read your location I think of Gary Allan lol :hammerhead:

5. Kennedy Landscaping

For those of you that are waiting on the snow.....not my truck, my buddies truck who I plow with. This is from last season...
    Dually 1.jpg

Dually 2.jpg

Dually 3.jpg

Dually 1.jpg

Dually 2.jpg

Dually 3.jpg

6. Kennedy Landscaping

And me, out working the other day in January....still got some leaf jobs lined up too. Crazy
    New Truck 4.jpg

Truck Mirror.jpg

New Truck 4.jpg

Truck Mirror.jpg

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Just some pictures of the 94 doing a little work this summer, the enclosed isn't mine. But I use it some times if I really need to haul alot of **** lol. Trying to get some work pictures on here right now too. Good to be back on the site, long summer.
    Street Boss Pulling Enclosed.jpg

Street Boss1.jpg

Street Boss2.jpg

Street Boss Pulling Enclosed.jpg

Street Boss1.jpg

Street Boss2.jpg

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Some Walker stripes for you guys! Enjoy! The Doctors office, I installed that lawn this spring....
    Stripes1.jpg

Stripes2.jpg

Stripes3.jpg

Stripes4.jpg

Stripes5.jpg

Stripes1.jpg

Stripes2.jpg

Stripes3.jpg

Stripes4.jpg

Stripes5.jpg

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Some pictures from landscapes I installed this summer! The water feature, the customer wanted a water feature, but they were concerned about the safety of their grand children. So I did a very shallow feature, it has flat limestone rocks placed in it, so the children can go in the pond and wade their feet in the water and it is still safe, and attractive. Would like to do more of them projects for sure, it was very enjoyable
    Pondless1.jpg

Pondless2.jpg

Pondless3.jpg

Pondless4.jpg

Landscape1.jpg

Landscape2.jpg

Landscape3.jpg

Pondless1.jpg

Pondless2.jpg

Pondless3.jpg

Pondless4.jpg

Landscape1.jpg

Landscape2.jpg

Landscape3.jpg

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Just a few irrigation shots as well! I think that's pretty well all the pictures I've got right now. If I find some more I'll post them up, gotta make up for my lack of pictures during the growing season!
    Irrigation1.jpg

Irrigation2.jpg

Irrigation3.jpg

Irrigation4.jpg

Irrigation1.jpg

Irrigation2.jpg

Irrigation3.jpg

Irrigation4.jpg