1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks man, there is even more wood stocked up that's not showing in those pictures. There are more racks behind my truck

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

I guess he won't have a shortage anytime soon.:laugh:

3. Five Points

Five Points LawnSite Member

I like your plow truck. those trucks look good hopped up abit, they just look low maintenance.I gather you have not plowed to much yet this winter.

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Nope, he's been having me give him advice here and there on ways to push his product and manage stuff. Which I enjoy doing, so....
    We geared up one time ready to push but nothing ever happened. So here it is February now and we have yet to have any pushable snow.

5. 2brothersyardcare

2brothersyardcare LawnSite Silver Member

you should get a dump if you deliver material

6. Five Points

Five Points LawnSite Member

slow here also other than the last two weeks of jan did about 4000 in drives and sidewalks. all with shovels and two little toros. that saved my for this winter. Good luck:canadaflag:

7. Kennedy Landscaping

One day I intend to have a dump, or atleast a dump trailer. But for now what I'm doing works fine for me and makes me money so I can't complain. I've got access to a buddies dump trailer when I need it, just don't like to use it because I don't want to be responsible for tearing something up haha
    Please send some of that snow this way! We need it, but at the same time, I think we're about to see things green up here and take off again. I've already got an irrigation install booked hopefully a week or so out from now.

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Finally got to push for about 15 hours, started 2am Monday morning. Didn't get any actual pictures from pushing lots, too hectic to stop for pics it seemed like. I was pushing lots for 12 hours before I even thought about doing driveways. Anyways, it was a good run, no problems and finally made some cash!
    Plow1.jpg

Plow2.jpg

Plow3.jpg

Plow4.jpg

Plow5.jpg

Plow1.jpg

Plow2.jpg

Plow3.jpg

Plow4.jpg

Plow5.jpg

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Just a pic also of the Cummins from an account we did together. All together me and my buddy team up and run three trucks total.
    Cummins.jpg

Cummins.jpg

10. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Finally that red paper weight got some use. Which means you got some payup