Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yup finally got to do a little work. And the truck held up great to the abuse it took.

Had to go to the salvage yard today to get some parts for a project that we are working on currently. So while I was there I got a dirt cheap deal on some cab lights for my work truck. They are off a 2006 Dodge, like I said, got them really cheap, good condition, they work and everything. Even came with the wiring harness and good seals on the bottom sides.
    Cab Lights 1.jpg

Cab Lights 2.jpg

Cab Lights 1.jpg

Cab Lights 2.jpg

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Lights look cool, I can't wait to see them light up

3. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

the black looks like it may be a little thick on those fellas.........When I add lights, I want to be SEEN!!!

I'll be interested to see how well they still function.

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Me either!
    They'll be pretty dark, I may upgrade the bulbs in them if they are too dark. I did two heavy coats and a light coat. Like I did for everything else on the truck, so we'll see how they look once I get them on. Gotta do brakes on the truck first though. Started grinding metal on metal lastnight plowing snow. Need to get the leather interior installed in the 94 as well. Lots of projects going on lol.

5. roeslandscaping

roeslandscaping LawnSite Member

everything looks good bud! like the trucks. Careful hauling that enclosed with a f150, unless the truck is rated to pull that much lol. Looking fwd to seeing some pics of the cab lights. Good to see you got some snow, we were calling for 3-4inches friday night, woke up at 3am ready to push, looked out the window, and there was nothing.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Well, tested the cab lights tonight. Pretty dark so I'm probably going to put some brighter bulbs in them before they actually get to go on the truck...:hammerhead:

Also, got a little streak of motivation this evening....
    Before Leather.jpg

During Leather 1.jpg

After Leather 1.jpg

After Leather 2.jpg

Before Leather.jpg

During Leather 1.jpg

After Leather 1.jpg

After Leather 2.jpg

7. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

nothing "cheap" about junk yard cab lights! thats where I got the ones on my '99 from

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Liking the new seats.:cool2:

9. Kennedy Landscaping

I paid $20 bucks for the set while I was there getting some parts for another project. Pretty good deal I'd say, they all work, wiring isnt hacked up and the lenses are nearly perfect.
    Thanks, I think I fell in love with the truck all over again!

10. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

That looks kinda odd where your sub and amp are. Is that where they are going to stay?