Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

by "cheap" I meant like you being cheap and getting junkyard ones rather than new ones, not the price haha I think I paid about $20 for mine also with all the wiring and everything.

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah most likely, that's where they have always been for the most part.
    Yep I'm all about getting a better deal lol

Got the cab lights on today, went ahead and opted for the LED bulbs, painted the grille black too finally. First off though I did the brakes on the work truck, noticed a grinding feeling when I was plowing snow...I've never let them get this bad before...
    Brakes.jpg

Grille Painted.jpg

Cab Lights1.jpg

Cab Lights2.jpg

Brakes.jpg

Grille Painted.jpg

Cab Lights1.jpg

Cab Lights2.jpg

3. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Lights look real cool, I'd say you needed brakes.:laugh:

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Thanks, real pleased with the lights.

Got some more pics for you guys, been working quite a bit on the truck lately. Shot of the cab lights at night, the new window tint, did it myself. Took the windows totally out of the truck to do it. Smoked the fog lights, smoked the corner lights, painted the grille black, think that's it.
    IMG_20120219_162248.jpg

IMG_20120219_162258.jpg

Lights At Night.jpg

Tint.jpg

Cool Shot.jpg

IMG_20120219_162248.jpg

IMG_20120219_162258.jpg

Lights At Night.jpg

Tint.jpg

Cool Shot.jpg

5. Kennedy Landscaping

And then, this summer when the money is right....
    Tow Mirrors.JPG

Tow Mirrors.JPG

6. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

Man, everything looks great austin. I still remember the very first time you popped up on this site...we won't go there! :laugh: Anyways, you've done an outstanding job. Proud of ya! Hope all is well down in good ol' El Dorado.

7. stroker51

stroker51 LawnSite Senior Member

That snow last week was a nice boost for us too. I would recommend a set of pro wings for the straight blades, it's a night and day difference in efficiency.

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Haha man things have changed since then! Everything is going good here, just waiting for some grass to grow, I'm itching to get out there and lay some lines again. Hope all is good for you as well!
    I enjoyed the snow for sure, plowed for 16 hours, I've actually got a set of wings but wasn't running them because it wasn't a very big storm, and normally I like to be the guy who sees if he can make it through the drive through lanes at the banks we plow and such. Can't do it with the wings on lol.

9. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Truck is looking really cool, and I like the smoked lights, and It looks like the tint come out real good.

10. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Chevy tow mirrors on a ford is that what those are? Thats the first thing I did when I brought my dmax was order mirrors looked so ugly with them puny little ones on a big truck