Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks, I've failed a few times at tint before, so this time I took the windows completely out of the truck, sat down and got comfy and took my time. Still a few bubbles and areas I'm not happy with. But for a work truck and from a few feet away you would think it was done professionally.
    Nope, those mirrors are specifically made for a 99 F-150, they do look like Chevy mirrors though, a guy over there on Plowsite pointed that out too lol. I hate the look of the stock mirrors on my truck.

2. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah I just saw that and the dont look they are! They are probbaly modfied for you truck just like you can buy them modifed for an 88-98 chevy truck too. I bet ford has some of their mirrors modfied to fit yours.
    I had always thought about putting tow mirrors on my 1500 when I had it I just wasnt sure it would look right

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Yeah I've toyed with the idea for a while, and I think that especially with a lift they'll fit right in. I really can't stand the look of them little mirrors that it has on it currently.

4. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

yeah lift will probably make them look ok. I hate little mirrors especially those f250/305s that have the paddle mirrors on them

5. metro36

metro36 LawnSite Silver Member

Not to hog the thread but where did you buy tow mirrors for your chevy from deere615? I want to get a set for my GMC. The dealer wanted like $900 for the OEM ones.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Agreed, I can't stand looking at the mirrors on my truck and they're not the tow mirrors haha

Well, productive day yesterday, pulled the motor out of my Walker, changed the starter, pressure washed every inch of the mower and put the motor back in. Did a new battery and fixed a couple other minor issues as well. The Hi-Dump is my buddies Walker, once I started tearing into mine he decided he needed to do a little maintenance on his too.
    Walker 1.jpg

Walker 2.jpg

Walker 3.jpg

Walker 1.jpg

Walker 2.jpg

Walker 3.jpg

7. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

Did you clean behind the motor tin's? Get them fins clean!

8. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

What year is your Walker ?

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Yep, I got every inch of that thing cleaned....I think haha
    Its an 03, this is the second motor

10. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks, I would've thought a little newer, but it looks like it's in pretty good shape.