Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Lawnfreak sounds great. Cant wait to see the new truck and pics. Hows that 150 handle the plow?

2. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

Been on plowsite for about a year. I commented and posted on your other 2 threads before the one got deleted. Austin, EGLC will be happy to see you new truck. Did you happen to get your 94 fixed yet?

3. havenlax18

Also I think that f150 was a great deal.

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Oh yeah, the 94 has a tansmission from an F-350 in it now. That truck runs like a top every day. Its getting lifted a little bit more this summer, and a cowel induction hood. Nothing too big, just a low profile one. I just did an intake on it recently so it sounds pretty mean now. I pulled a Kubota tractor the other day and you couldn't even really tell it was behind you. The 99 Handles the plow great, drops maybe an inch at best.

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

haha I think I told you once before but not on here the trading thing really seems to work for you I have never been one to trade maybe work once in a while but never traded one piece of equipment/truck for another. Seems like it works for you though and you get some pretty good deals

6. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

so is your '94 going to be more of a personal truck now and the '99 a work truck?

7. joey7599

joey7599 LawnSite Member
    from Ma

lets see some pics

8. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you convering the 150 to a 4wd?

9. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

nothing like a sky high 2x4......:)

10. havenlax18