Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

im guessing the walker has really made a positive mark on you.

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Not sure I understand what you mean?

3. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

Yea i confused myself after i read it. i meant, it looks like the walker has really become a good piece of equipment for you. i cant wait to pick my new one up next Fri!

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Yeah the Walker is a great machine for me. Use it every day and love it, makes it so easy to make lawns look amazing.

So its been raining here the ENTIRE week. So I decided to get a little stuff here and there done. Be back mowing full time tomorrow. Gonna be sun up to sun down til I get caught up at this point. Way behind. So I got tired of loosing the pins that hold the trailer gate. So I came up with a little fix to that solution tonight....Got the truck cleaned up ready to get some stuff done too.
    Chain Fix.jpg

Chain Fix01.jpg

Chain Fix 02.jpg

Truck 1.jpg

Truck2.jpg

Chain Fix.jpg

Chain Fix01.jpg

Chain Fix 02.jpg

Truck 1.jpg

Truck2.jpg

5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

thats the way to do it with the pins I have a different type of pins for my setup its alot quicker but I installed similar ones to those on my uncles deckover you can buy them like that at tractor supply just smaller chains

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

That should fix them pins.

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Yeah the trailer used to have a small chain riveted to it when I bought the trailer new. But the chain always broke and it wasn't really as heavy duty of a setup as I would like to see. So I got the chain, seperated the links and put the pin on, and welded it all back together.
    Yessir that is the plan.

So today was the first day I was able to get back out and cut grass. Solid day and like most of the other Kansas guys, not even close to caught up. But looking a little better I guess. The lawn that the picture is taken from the street with all the shrubbery in front. Those are some Gravely stripes from today. And the rest are all the Walker. On the last job of the day I blew the tail wheel mowing diagonal on a hill, so now I've gotta get that situation handled. Anyways....pics 1,2,and 5 are lawns that I put in
    03241201.jpg

03241202.jpg

03241204.jpg

03241205.jpg

03241206.jpg

03241203.jpg

03241201.jpg

03241202.jpg

03241204.jpg

03241205.jpg

03241206.jpg

03241203.jpg

8. Z's Lawncare

Z's Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from 20683

looks good how do you like your br 550

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Love it, I've had it since 08. It fell off my trailer doing 70 in 2010, and still starts on the first pull. I don't even wanna know how many hours I've put on the thing. I need to get it in though for a valve job, she's starting to sputter alot when you hit the kill switch, but it still keeps kickin day after day.

10. ShooterK2

ShooterK2 LawnSite Senior Member

Nice stripes, Austin. You seem to do really good work. How did you get that Walker loaded back up with the tire flat?