Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

If you follow me on facebook, you'll already know this. But the 99 is down for a while right now. Blew out a wheel seal at the end of my day the other day. The parts are cheap to fix this. I just don't have the time right now between work and some personal dealings to fix it. It'll require tearing into the rear differential and all that good stuff. Also, wanted a little help with pulling the trailer around. So nice to be able to manage shift points and stuff now. In extreme mode running 91 octane its pretty ugly. But in towing program its great. Will pull the loaded trailer at 75 at 1800rpm all day. As it used to do that around 230-2500. Love the Edge, well worth the money.
    04201209.jpg

Wheel Seal 2.jpg

Wheel Seal 1.jpg

Edge.jpg

04201209.jpg

Wheel Seal 2.jpg

Wheel Seal 1.jpg

Edge.jpg

2. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Sucks about the truck, and the edge system seems to be real cool.

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Yep, I'll pull it into the shop here in the next few days and get it torn down and rebuilt.
    Stripes1.jpg

Stripes2.jpg

Stripes3.jpg

Stripes4.jpg

Stripes5.jpg

Stripes6.jpg

Stripes1.jpg

Stripes2.jpg

Stripes3.jpg

Stripes4.jpg

Stripes5.jpg

Stripes6.jpg

4. LawnMan19

SWEET stripes!

5. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Did I see 2 Walkers in the one pic? Also, did you ever think about trying to retro-fit one of those high-dump systems on the walker like they have now? would be easier to get it into the bed of your truck and then you could just add some board sides to it and free up a LOT of trailer space.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Thanks
    Yeah, some days I run my Walker and take another one from one of the other local company who I'm good friends with. Only take two though on the days where it's really crunch time. I've thought about that, but I keep all of my shovels and gas cans and such in my bed. I use the bed of my truck alot, but if the high dump was mine I may consider that.

Got the work truck back on the road tonight, new axle seals, new differential fluids, rear differential speed sensor, new sway bar links, tranny fluid, oil, wheel cylinders, she should be good to go for a while. Had it torn down, fully serviced and gone through, and put back together in about 5 hours this evening. Also, some Monday stripes..
    New Seal 1.jpg

New Seal 2.jpg

New Seal 3.jpg

Monday Stripes 1.jpg

Monday Stripes 2.jpg

Monday Stripes 3.jpg

New Seal 1.jpg

New Seal 2.jpg

New Seal 3.jpg

Monday Stripes 1.jpg

Monday Stripes 2.jpg

Monday Stripes 3.jpg

7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Is that a lawn service trailer in the driveway next door to the house you mowed lol?

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Lol no, the guy has some land or something in the country I think

9. LawnMan19

Stripes look good, and glad the truck is going again.:D

10. Kennedy Landscaping

Thanks man

Some more pics, got my new FX4 logos for the truck finally. Can't leave anything stock. The landscape was just a quick little install for a long time customer. She plans to add some more seasonal plants to fill out the space. Enjoy...
    05021201.jpg

05021202.jpg

05021203.jpg

05031201.jpg

05031202.jpg

05031203.jpg

05031204.jpg

05021201.jpg

05021202.jpg

05021203.jpg

05031201.jpg

05031202.jpg