Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

All of the "randoms" look great man.

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

For sure end up with alot of grass clippings. But I just dump them all on the trailer for the day and run to the compost site and pitchfork it off at the end of the day.
    Thanks man

3. electric

electric LawnSite Member

From dropping the split tail wheel kit into flower beds all the time, I ended up going back to the original single fork with dual tires in the back. It gives back the amazing turning ability walker is know for. Sets aside there stripe from others with the third tail wheel marks that everyone hates. With reverse rotation 48" collection deck its hard to even tell because the stripe is so dark between the drive tires.

4. Kennedy Landscaping

New blowout compressor. Picked this thing up for $200 bucks. It is an old international harvester compressor. Pumps strong, runs strong with the new 6.5hp motor and looks good from being restored. Needed a gas powered compressor, and I figure for the price I couldn't beat having something kinda neat and older like this compressor.
    539704_480101555351510_22379793_n.jpg

539704_480101555351510_22379793_n.jpg

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

i love them old compressors. my moms boss has a huge compressor in our warehouse that is atleast 4oyrs old.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

I think its kind of a neat little compressor. I've got some things I'll do to it before blowout season gets here though so its more of the way I'd like it.

How about some Friday the 13th pictures?
    Friday 131.jpg

Friday 132.jpg

Friday 131.jpg

Friday 132.jpg

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Some more randoms...some may give me crap for welding my broken shovel back together, but that shovel is stronger now than anything I could buy from the store lol

Random1.jpg

Random2.jpg

Random3.jpg

Random4.jpg

Random5.jpg

Random6.jpg

Random7.jpg

Random1.jpg

Random2.jpg

Random3.jpg

Random4.jpg

Random5.jpg

Random6.jpg

Random7.jpg

8. Kennedy Landscaping

the new lettering....
    Truck Lettering.jpg

Truck Lettering.jpg

9. Kennedy Landscaping

The new 10ks....
    10K1.jpg

10k2.jpg

10K1.jpg

10k2.jpg

10. twobroslawns

twobroslawns LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work. The lawns look awesome!

Can you give a little more info on the lights? What did they cost (if you don't mind me asking) and what is installation like? Where did you get the headlights? Personally, I think 10k is a little much, especially for a truck, but I guess whatever floats your boat. I prefer closer to 4500k but again, thats just preference.