Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

like the new logo!

2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks man, I ordered my lights from a supplier on ebay. I think I gave like 40 per kit. My truck took two kits because I have fog lights. The bulbs fit into the stock headlight housings on the truck, although I do plan to upgrade them to a crystal lense housing like I did on my other truck. The installation is pretty much plug and play, the only thing you've really gotta do is make sure your ballasts are secure. I love the conversion though, the lights are super bright at night and heck even in the day time they are pretty bright.
    HID1.jpg

HID2.jpg

HID3.jpg

HID4.jpg

Thanks, I'm excited for it to be on the truck. Hopefully it will be done sometime tomorrow or the next day. I'll be sure to get some pictures up, hopefully it looks even better on the truck than it does on the computer screen.

One of the lawns from today, and my $60.00 mistake, I flipped my deck up on unlevel ground and when I let it back down just wasn't paying attention.....
    One Time Lawn2.jpg
    One Time Lawn1.jpg
    Walker Broke Again.jpg

HID1.jpg

HID2.jpg

HID3.jpg

HID4.jpg

One Time Lawn1.jpg

One Time Lawn2.jpg

Walker Broke Again.jpg

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Put the grille guard back on the truck today and got the lettering put on too....enjoy
    Lettering1.jpg

Lettering2.jpg

Lettering3.jpg

Lettering1.jpg

Lettering2.jpg

Lettering3.jpg

4. CrystalCreek

CrystalCreek LawnSite Bronze Member

Austin,
    It has been almost too long since my last post. You have come such an amazing long way. Congrates! But I must warn...You posted some picks of taking down some trees a few pages back. It is hard to tell from the pics, but you look dangerously close to the high voltage lines there. I work on lines like this all day long now and I cant tell you how unforgiving electricty is. Please keep safe distance from lines like these so that you will be around for a long time to keep up the great lawn work. Keep up the great work and please stay safe!

5. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I think your GVWR is wrong. I understand it needs to be what your truck is tagged at. And your truck needs to be tagged at what the total combined actual weight will be. Example truck weights 5k, loaded tandem trailer weights 7k, puts you right at 12k. Im guessing your truck is tagged at 12,000, which is fine with your single axle. My work truck is also tagged at 12,000, but with a full load of grass and my tandem trailer loaded up, I'm really pushing it, and might ought upgrade my tag to 16,000 to have some wiggle room. I understand they can actually give out overweight tickets if your over what you are tagged at.

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Thanks for the kind words! To be real honest, I don't remember how close we were working to the lines lol. Been a little while now, but we always try to be as safe as possible. Thank you again for the kind words!
    Hmmmm....not sure, the guy that does the inspections around El Dorado told me its supposed to be the GVWR number that is on the sticker inside the door. But at the same time, I have heard the exact argument you have, but I just did what would keep the local police off of me lol

Some pictures from lately.....
    August401.jpg

August402.jpg

August403.jpg

August404.jpg

August406.jpg

August401.jpg

August402.jpg

August403.jpg

August404.jpg

August406.jpg

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Some more....
    August405.jpg

August407.jpg

August408.jpg

August409.jpg

August405.jpg

August407.jpg

August408.jpg

August409.jpg

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Little paint to spice up the interior.....the pod for my edge will be painted to match the truck as well. I just got it after the paint had been done so I hadn't gotten time to paint her up yet.
    I know everyone says don't dump money into a truck blah blah blah. But personally, I like to feel like I'm driving something nice to a job. Something that looks good to customers, I really don't have much money in my trucks, everything done is done by me. I work hard for my money, I put some away, but I also like to have something to reward myself and remind me that I get a return from working hard. That being said, positive comments only please....
    Interior5.jpg

Interior4.jpg

Interior3.jpg

Interior2.jpg

Interior1.jpg

Interior5.jpg

Interior4.jpg

Interior3.jpg

Interior2.jpg

Interior1.jpg

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Blah, almost makes me cringe to see this truck from back in the day....so plain lol
    Back In The Day.jpg

Back In The Day.jpg

10. bshustack

bshustack LawnSite Member

I have the 6ks for my truck and 4300ks for the runners around here we get tons of fog now i can see great in bad weather, I had the 10ks and couldn't see that good in bad weather how is it for you?