1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

hey austin,

Everything sounds great but i wanna see all your new additions and work like usual! Where are those pictures man, i know you got a bunch!

Good luck this season
  2. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I'm trying to upload some pictures right now, but for some reason either the site or my internet isn't wanting to be really cooperative. I'll keep trying though

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Dude...is it saying upload failed? If so it's because for some reason like all pics are too big now. This works, but is a pain in the a**. http://www.resize2mail.com/

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

if you have a mac, just screen shot it, and it resizes it smaller and is perfect size for lawnsite.

Hold down command, shift and 4 at the same time and then the cursor will come up, then select the picture and let go and you will hear the camera and it will go to your desktop, then upload from there to the site.
  5. ok4me2xlr8

ok4me2xlr8 LawnSite Member

6. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Come on, you can't leave us hanging like this!
  7. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

If he is as busy as I am u might not get any for a while! I come and post my pics just to take a break from paper work at night. If I have time over the weekend I will through one or 2 up he sent me
  8. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Yeah, I definitely understand being busy. He is just taunting us with starting the thread and updating all that's going on. He certainly has come a long way!
  9. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

Any Pics?...
  10. solomower

solomower LawnSite Member
    from Erie PA