Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Look what I run across today! Sure looked better when I still had it haha.
    Resampled_2013-01-03_11-46-04_918.jpg

Resampled_2013-01-03_11-46-04_918.jpg

2. noahb195

noahb195 LawnSite Senior Member

High School parking lot?

3. Kennedy Landscaping

Yup!
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Kennedy Landscaping

Here we go, I know the vinyl guy pretty good, he wants to barter some irrigation work for lettering my truck. Here is a proof he sent me this evening. I told him I'd like everything to be italics like he has on the bed. Everything except the company name. The color is silver metallic, almost a chrome look. Anyways, still a work in process, but here is what it is so far!
    Diesel Lettering.jpg

Diesel Lettering.jpg

5. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

The proof looks good.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. LawnMan19

LawnMan19 LawnSite Gold Member

Proof looks real good man.

7. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Your truck is tagged at 16m right? Thats what the number on the door should say as well. Looks great otherwise!
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. Kennedy Landscaping

Thanks guys, I notified the guy of the spelling error on USDOT as well as changing the gvwr number. I asked him to put everything in italics except the business name, he said the usdot numbers are required to be block lettering? I kinda beg to differ. But I said well ok, then it all needs to be block lettering I think. Hopefully sooner than later I can get that front fender replaced!

9. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

I believe that is correct about the DOT numbers. I'd run the lettering just like that, looks great.

10. Kennedy Landscaping

I never realized they had to be block lettering, I'm sure the local guy would inform me about that for sure haha

Put together a video of plowing a little snow on one of my above grade parking lots. Didn't really want to mess with it, but they want it kept clear. As well as some other random shots from this event. Hopefully I will have a few more, better videos as I mess more with the editing software and the season progresses. Providing we get some more snow! Still don't have anything on Bosetti nor am I trying to compete with anyone, but I do hope to put some better videos together as I get more footage etc.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2poh4taQ8CQ&feature=youtu.be