1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I'd love another powerstroke, or maybe a cummins. But I can't drive a red truck haha. Gotta be black or white!

2. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

Convert it! Nothing like your first truck!

3. Kennedy Landscaping

I'd love another powerstroke, or maybe a cummins. But I can't drive a red truck haha. Gotta be black or white!

4. Kennedy Landscaping

I just might, it's so easy to do on them trucks!

5. Scag413

Scag413 LawnSite Bronze Member

I ve thought about doing it to mine but I have no need. I just had it repainted and it nevers sees rain or snow so...:laugh:

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Ah nice, I may do it but who knows. I've got a lead on an 01 f250 with a flatbed and meyer plow, but I don't know how it will all play out.

Plowed the other night, someone parked their car right in the spot where I normally push snow, so I had to push the lot a little different, because of that, I ended up finding a brick wall, go figure.

Oh well I guess
    Truck Hurt.jpg

Truck Hurt.jpg

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Got a call this morning that the city shut the water off to the building that I just re installed the lawn and irrigation for for the second time. Got out there as quick as I could and found all this. Someone ran right through the lawn and right over the top of the irrigation valve box, and broke a line so it was leaking down the street. Owner wants to pay to have it re done for the second time in a row. Sod was laid a week today lol.
    Mikes Tore Up1.jpg

Mikes Tore Up2.jpg

Mikes Tore Up3.jpg

Mikes Tore Up4.jpg

Mikes Tore Up1.jpg

Mikes Tore Up2.jpg

Mikes Tore Up3.jpg

Mikes Tore Up4.jpg

8. DLONGLANDSCAPING

DLONGLANDSCAPING LawnSite Bronze Member

what kind of clown does this? Runs over sod and just drives away? I would be pissed if i was the property owner.

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Someone done it during the nasty weather. But still. Why not come back and offer to help clean up the mess
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. HDLLandscaping

HDLLandscaping LawnSite Member

I cant imagine the car would look to good.