Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks!
    The newer one is a 9ft. Still have my 8ft, its going on my second plow truck....

2. SIWEL

SIWEL LawnSite Senior Member

What are you getting for a second plow truck?

3. Cody S

Cody S LawnSite Senior Member

You're throwing a plow on your F150 right?

4. SIWEL

If I reminder correctly his 150 is 2 wheel drive, not impossible but a lot of work and money to make it 4 wd

5. Cody S

I follow him on Instagram and he just did a D44 axle swap and is about to put a transfer case and trans in so it will be 4WD. Didn't know if he was plowing with it tho

6. Kennedy Landscaping

Yessir my 8ft is going on it
    It was 2wheel drive lol. Did a Dana 44 swap. I bought a wrecked Bronco for $900 bucks, took what I need, parted some out, and sold the thing a second time with no drive train and came out money ahead. My unimount that I used to run on my diesel is going to be on the half ton, and I got a new 9' for the diesel.
    Yep, borg warner tcase and transmission will be in tomorrow, then I'll be waiting on my dealer to get the plow mount in for it. Ordering it Monday

7. Cody S

Hell yeah man. I had an 81 I wanted to do that to but ended up selling it. How much is the whole conversion gonna cost?
    BTW sorry for spoiling your F150 unveil!

8. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

I love your F-250...so much that I actually just bought one that is pretty much identical to yours. Mine is a '94 though and it has the IDI engine instead of a powerstroke and is a different color but other than that, pretty much identical.

9. Kennedy Landscaping

I've got the 900 in it that I paid for the donor vehicle. And time, but this project is a labor of love haha.
    Haha thanks, I love the OBS Fords!

Why not have a little sneak peek?
    1d95e8b4dd2a11e2b1f822000a1f9751_7.jpg

1d95e8b4dd2a11e2b1f822000a1f9751_7.jpg

10. SIWEL

Thats awsome, glad you kept that 150, thats a clean truck.