1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

It just seems odd. He goes from having a decent older F-150 and a couple mowers, to having like 3 trucks, a van, numerous mowers, a huge shop and a lot of other stuff that doesn't seem to add up.
  2. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

banks can do amazing things once you sign on the dotted line.....

Seems like Austin has always been a pretty straight-forward kid, good for him to grow his business like that!
  3. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

Looks great man I'm excited for you!
    Posted via Mobile Device
  4. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

Bravoooo Austin! I had been on this site for a couple years and you showed up..and people mocked you for your set-up...but now you have all this?!!!!! VERY IMPRESSIVE. Way to go kiddo, keep up the good work! :waving: :)
  5. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey looks good man congrats,
    if its not to much to ask can you post up a few pics of the 04 150 with the plow on?
  6. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

Banks don't give these kind of loans to 18yr olds with no credit mike...if this is all true Austin imhas worked out some type of payback to the owner
    Posted via Mobile Device
  7. Mowingkid35

Mowingkid35 LawnSite Senior Member

I agree. Im 18, my name is Austin as well... Does that mean I can get a monster loan? You cannot tell me that you could recieve a loan for over 30k with no credit. When i went to get my loan for my truck and new mower it took FOOOOREVER, and that was only for 10k. I still think its sketch no matter what. And in case you have not noticed he has not posted hardly anything since those pictures.
  8. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys, Jared is correct, I'm paying the old owner a certain percentage of the profit from each month if that makes sense. The plow for the 04 is sitting in the shop right now, but it's a boss 7'6 sport duty poly. We're rained out on mowing for today so I'm just sitting in the office doing some paperwork stuff. I keep forgetting about checking back into the site here because things are so crazy busy.
  9. Ben's Landscape

Ben's Landscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice additions! Hope all goes well this year look forward to seeing some more pics
  10. flatlander42

flatlander42 LawnSite Silver Member

how many months/years are you going to be paying for this? How are people responding to the new ownership?