Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. Barrett Landscaping

Barrett Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Nice new shop. Do yourself a favor and get some pallet racking. It was the best decision for me when I moved into my shop 3 years ago

2. Five Points

Five Points LawnSite Member

looks good, hope you have a good season, you cant go wrong with those walkers.

you have come along way since starting out, seems you have a fair bit of work, what percentage of your business is maintenance(mowing ect.) how many accounts would you have.

3. powerstroke man

powerstroke man LawnSite Member
    from MA

I have followed all your threads and I just wanted to say, congrats! You took some hard comments and just keep pushing on with your business.. Im happy to see you have succeeded, and grown in the past years. Keep on doing what's right for you:weightlifter: shop and equipment look great!!

4. APLUS LAWN CARE

APLUS LAWN CARE LawnSite Senior Member
    Male, from North Missouri

Awesome looking shop! Just shows that hard work pays off. You do some pretty awesome work.

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Thanks!
    Probably not for a while haha. Wouldn't mind having something to push a snow pusher with. But I tend to push equipment to its limit, and something like a skid steer is expensive to fix. So if I rent one, I can still beat on it a little and not feel bad about it haha.
    I may look into it for the plows and spreader. That would be real handy.
    Thanks! I love the Walkers, as long as I'm in the business I'll own atleast one. I'd say my business is about 60% mowing, I have 86 lawns. Some are full maintenance others aren't That doesn't include irrigation and landscape customers.
    I don't give up easy haha! Thanks!
    Thank you! I have been working towards a place for a long time now, and finally have one!

6. Z-master man

Z-master man LawnSite Senior Member

What are those tires on the 7.3?

7. Kennedy Landscaping

Hankook Dynapro M/T. Next set will be Nitto mud grapplers, and bigger

8. scag3wheel

scag3wheel LawnSite Member

Your trailer is awesome. I love all the racks and the basket deal up in front. I'm going to build a basket for mine, similar to yours. If you don't mind, what are the dimensions of your basket? Keep up the good work.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. Kennedy Landscaping

Thanks! I like the cage, but at the same time I don't like it. You can't really see whats on the trailer because it blocks your view. Makes it harder to back up too. But it don't bother me enough to get a torch out and make it go away. The dimensions of it are 2ft from bottom to top. 2ft from front to back. And it's 87" wide

10. Chris_NC06

Chris_NC06 LawnSite Fanatic
    Male, from Sanford, NC

You still alive?