1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Kennedy Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Apr 4, 2011.

1. KE-llc

KE-llc LawnSite Senior Member

I mean this in no disrespect but I hope you're paying him to stay on staff for a little while because there is no way people will take you seriously.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Hey congrats on the new business!!
    I agree with KE-llc, hopefully the old owner is staying on board, at least for a little bit to make sure everything is being down how it needs to be. That is just how buying any business should go.

If you ever need any help with anything, let me know, I"d be happy to help!
  3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Yeah he's still around, pretty much sits back and lets me do what I need to do. He's a real cool guy, but if I need help or have any questions he right there. I'd rather not discuss the numbers on the net though.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

Austin-Good for you! Don't listen to all the sh*t talkers on the site as you already know. That's why I'm almost never on here anymore. You've grown a pretty nice company even before you bought this dude out. I hope everything keeps working out for you! Once things calm down be sure to post some more pics.
  5. lukemelo216

lukemelo216 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from ...

any updates been like 2 months id assume your pretty busy with irrigation especially down there with how hot and dry its been same thing up here. We are a few inches below for july in precip. Not good. We only worked for 3 hours today. Were doing irrigation repairs here and there. Possibly two neighbors for installs coming up.
  6. havenlax18

havenlax18 LawnSite Member

yeah im interested
  7. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Hey guys, just wanted to check in and let everyone know I'm still around and doing great. As of about two weeks ago I backed out of the other company deal for some "political reasons", it was just the best thing that could be done before things got too ugly. Basically, I started having issues with the previous owner and such. Just wasn't worth the hassle. So I'm back on my own and loving every last minute of it. Back to working sun up to sun down and racing the clock every day. I didn't think I would miss all of it but I sure did. Anyways, just got a new motor in my 99 plow truck and its running great. Shes got a three inch lift and level on her now and is my primary work truck. As far as irrigation, I'm still doing it, just under my current business name. I'm going to be doing blowouts and such as well this fall. Already have around 150 lined up so things are looking pretty good. I hope to get back to taking some pictures soon and post them up for you guys. Hope everyones had a good season, I know I had a good year here even with the heat. I'll try to grab some pics this week. Later
  8. Seltzerpm

Seltzerpm LawnSite Member

Nice equipment. Looks like your doing pretty good by yourself.

POWER STROKE LawnSite Senior Member

Nice to see you back Austin
  10. RLS24

RLS24 LawnSite Bronze Member

Sorry things didnt work out out with the other business. Hopefully you guys got everything settled and in writing so he can't come back and sue you or something. Good luck being back on your own, as you've shown in the past, I think you'll do great!